When You Are Fighting:
- NO saying you can do things that are not on your character.
- NO going against the referee unless you seriousy think they made a mistake.
- IF you have a Kido when doing the Kido you MUST link your Kido from Bleach wiki or link a video of it so the referee will know what the Kido is.
- NO telling your opponent what they can or can't do that is the referee's job and if the referee doesn't do that they will lose their job.
- You can NOT use your Bankai/Ressurecion until the Battle Monitor private messages you that you can do so.
Updating your CharacterEdit
- After you participate in a battle you recieve EXP and Money, this can be used to increase your EXPerience Gauge. After reaching 100% of this gauge you can increase a characteristic of your character including:
- Shunpo / Sonido
- Hakuda / Hand to Hand Combat
- Kido / Cero
- Each characteristic can be increased to respective levels such as ( Requires ):
- Swordsmanship Specialist > Expert Swordsman Ship Specialist ( 300% ) > Master Swordsmanship Specialist ( 500% )
- Shunpo / Sonido Practitioner > Shunpo / Sonido Expert ( 200% ) > Shunpo / Sonido Master ( 500% )
- Hakuda Practitioner > Hakuda Expert ( 200% ) > Hakuda Master ( 400% )
- Kido / Cero Practitioner > Kido / Cero Expert ( 200% ) > Kido / Cero Master ( 400% )